- Can I do the tour with a pushchair?
No, you have to use a baby carrier or a "rucksack" for children.
- Is the visit possible with young children?
Yes, but at any age they remain under your responsability, they should not run on the walkways, or climb over the barriers.
0 to 4 years: you'll have to use a baby carrier
4 years and older: they might be able to walk by their own but you'll have to hold them by the hand.
juniors: keep them under your constant vigilance
- Is difficult to visit for senior or pregnant women?
The tour is rather easy, if one takes his time, but about 400 steps. The course is done back and forth and makes 2km500 in total for 130 meters of elevation gain. Some banks are present on the course.
- Should we use specific equipment (clothes, shoes)?
It is advisable to wear good shoes and take equipment in case of sudden rain.
- Can disabled people in wheelchairs to visit?
No, the visit of the gorges is unfortunately impossible due to the narrow bridges and numerous steps.
- Are dogs allowed?
Yes, they are welcome if kept on a leash and clean.
- Can I come by public transport?
Many visitors use the train to reach us, take the line Le Fayet / Vallorcine and exit at Servoz. From there, fifteen minute walk and you are at the entrance of the gorge.
- Can you send flyers?
Professionals: contact us by email
Individuals: you can find our flyer to be downloaded just above.
- Do you accept french checks holidays (ANCV)?
Yes, only at the ticket desk. Note that we do not give money back on them.
- Do you accept restaurant tickets?
- Can I pay by credit card?
Yes you can.